Beyaz & Patel specializes in providing structural engineering services for the design and rehabilitation of water and wastewater projects. We are experts in our field and have earned recognition for engineering excellence by providing designs that are innovative and cost effective. Are you an engineer interested in working in this very exciting and relevant field? We hope to hear from you. Please see available positions and their descriptions below for more information.
Structural Engineer – Walnut Creek, CA
We are looking for self-motivated structural engineer with at least 7+ years of experience in the structural design of buildings and water/wastewater treatment facilities. Good understanding of current codes (CBC, ASCE 7, ACI 318/350, AISC, NDS, etc.) is required. Requires knowledge of structural design, seismic upgrade and structural strengthening of all types of structures, including buildings and hydraulic structures.
- Should have at least 7+ years of experience in the design of buildings (Required), and water/wastewater treatment facilities and reservoirs (Preferred).
- Experience in the structural design of concrete, steel, masonry and wood frame structures.
- Minimum PE license with MS in Structural Engineering (Preferred).
- Good understanding of current codes and standards of practice: CBC, ASCE 7, ASCE 41, ACI 318 and 350, AISC, TMS 402, NDS, etc.
- Proficient in the use of computer design/analysis software (e.g., Excel, Enercalc, RISA, SAP, ETABS, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill required.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, creative, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
Contact us about this job by sending your resume or cv via email to mkrause at beyazpatel.com